New gulf coast riders group

But seriously Woodrrow, you have met up with a few of the best peeps ever to grace this board. Randy and Dawn are 100% :thumbsup: Just ask Dawn how cool she is! LOL
And you picked a great guy for your website poster child... Dude can ride!!

Wondered when you'ld chime in...GCSB super girl!!!

Super girl, poster child... whatever it is you call it.

I've been trying to get that Mobile group over here for cookouts and they seem to like Five Guys a lot better. :dunno: maybe one day.

I've been trying to get that Mobile group over here for cookouts and they seem to like Five Guys a lot better. :dunno: maybe one day.

I've came over there in down pours and traffic jams all in the same day....As Ace said, I'm just cool like that:laugh:

But seriously Woodrrow, you have met up with a few of the best peeps ever to grace this board. Randy and Dawn are 100% :thumbsup: Just ask Dawn how cool she is! LOL
And you picked a great guy for your website poster child... Dude can ride!!

Definately! They are very cool people!

Five guys is just so close! Maybe we can all ride down for the next cookout, when is it?

We have been talking of maybe doing a ride over to the Shed for some BBQ on a saturday. I think thats exit 57 in MS,maybe we can m try to meet there one saturday evening. Like Jules said the first sat of the month we have our GCSB cookout/lake party everyone is welcome,just shoot Jules or myself a pm to get directions.

Back