New Sponsor

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey folks, we are always excited to see new sponsors come on the site. We have been in contact with Pro Machining for several weeks and tonight we ironed out the details to have them as a sponsor here. You might know their products a little better if I were to say PMR Components. I just happenned to see one of their parts on the professors bike this weekend.

I asked them to provide me with a little inside info about who they are and what they believe.

We have been in the CNC machining industry for over 20 years and about 4 years ago we started manufacturing parts for the Hayabusa. Some of the parts we make are complete replacement triple clamps, Stealth Killswitches, Barswitches, Sprocket covers, Suspension links and many more. Many of our customers were looking for other products so we started becoming dealers for other companies. Now all we do is stuff for the motorcycle industry and we love it. We are working on becoming a one stop motorcycle speed shop for all your needs. Our main goal has been to make sure the customer is satisfied with his purchase and will remember to come back to us for future purchases.

Please take just a few minutes to check out their site PMR Components Website and welcome them to the board. You will see Jack post using the screen name Pro Machining

Welcome PMR Components we are excited to see you on the site.

CAp

PMR001.gif

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
aboard Pro Machining!!

I've already got a few of your items on my wish list!
biggrin.gif

Looks like some serious quality components you guys make! Looking forward to some juicy Group Buys!
super.gif
smile.gif

to the board
beerchug.gif

I have a set of their raising links
super.gif
GOOD peeps to do business with
wink.gif

(captain @ Jul. 17 2007,18:23) I just happened to see one of their parts on the professors bike this weekend.
Welcome Jack!

Captain is correct. I have a PMR killswitch and mirror blockoffs on my bike. I’m pretty picky about the components I put on my bike. I did a lot of research and felt PMRs were the best. I called and talked to Jack a couple of minutes when I placed my order. Nice Guy! I was not disappointed when they came in. Outstanding fit and finish!

Thanks for coming on as a sponsor, you’ll be a good fit in here. Top class sponsor for a top class community.

Welcome to the site and thanks for helping us out here.

I am using a set of raising links I bought off Ebay.

We NEED to get a group buy together for those triple clamps. I'll take a polished one please.

GREAT product and OUTSTANDING customer service.  
super.gif
I have +1 links and resevoir covers from them.

Welcome aboard and thanks for your support!  
beerchug.gif

Way cool. I love your kill & switches. Told the Wife where to get them for X-mas last year.

P1230047__Small_.JPG

Back