New Products

Pro Machining

Donating Member
Registered
We just made some changes to the website. Please take a little time to check it out. New Products, Video page and also a pictures page.

Hayabusa.org members get discount!
Discount code HAYABUSA will get you 10% discount on checkout and we now offer free ground shipping on orders over $100

Thanks

PMR Components

I am in love with the new thumb switch! I might need to invest in that!

Thanks for discount! I'm diggin the Top Triple w/ Guages above.
Posted via Mobile Device

I am in love with the new thumb switch! I might need to invest in that!

I still need to put some info about it. Maybe this will help. It is a momentary button. It is military grade made for over a million cycles. It is sealed. And it has a great feel even when you have gloves on. We designed this to be easy to mount. All you have to do is slide your grip over a little bit. The mount is only 4mm wide. It fits very easy between the grip and your factory switch housing. The switch is located so you can keep your hand completely grabbing your grip and the button is where your thumb normally sits, so you don't need to take any part of your hand off the grip to push the button.

The assembly comes with all stainless hardware. The mount is black anodized to match the controls. The unit comes in either a single or double button.

I hope this helps.

Last edited:
I really like the thinb switch assembly. When will this product be available to ship out the door?

do you have a momentary switch for the triple mount? i'm thinking of wiring the first switch to the map switcher and bottle heater, second an on-off-on for the bottle opener, and the third as a momentary switch for the purge.

do you have a momentary switch for the triple mount? i'm thinking of wiring the first switch to the map switcher and bottle heater, second an on-off-on for the bottle opener, and the third as a momentary switch for the purge.

Yes we do.
Here is a link. Toward the bottom of the page is a list of different switches we offer. The PM-401 is a momentary.

Barswitches

Are the holes for the buttons a standard size or something unique?

Can the bracket be purchased with no buttons?

Are the holes for the buttons a standard size or something unique?

Can the bracket be purchased with no buttons?

I am assuming you are reffering to the Thumb switch? The unit is shipped complete with mount and switches. I am not sure how standard the hole size is for the switches.

The mirror extentions are a must. I got a pair for Fathers day and just put them on last weekend. I was very sceptical, (how could 3/4" make any differance? I have to pull my arms in at least 6" to see past them) It seems like there is about 10" clearance now. I don't have to pull my arms in at all now and it makes passes to the right much easer.:thumbsup:

I wanted to order the triple bar switch for my B-King unfortunately The mirror is using that clamp. Do you have any other remedies for that?

I dont want bar end mirrors ???

25sep10 (1).jpg

I still need to put some info about it. Maybe this will help. It is a momentary button. It is military grade made for over a million cycles. It is sealed. And it has a great feel even when you have gloves on. We designed this to be easy to mount. All you have to do is slide your grip over a little bit. The mount is only 4mm wide. It fits very easy between the grip and your factory switch housing. The switch is located so you can keep your hand completely grabbing your grip and the button is where your thumb normally sits, so you don't need to take any part of your hand off the grip to push the button.

The assembly comes with all stainless hardware. The mount is black anodized to match the controls. The unit comes in either a single or double button.

I hope this helps.
Very nice item!
A nice touch for a Nitrous set up

I wanted to order the triple bar switch for my B-King unfortunately The mirror is using that clamp. Do you have any other remedies for that?

I dont want bar end mirrors ???

I wish I could say yes I do but I don't. I think bar end mirrors are your best bet. If I'm looking at the picture correctly it looks like you already have them.

Is the thumb switch a momentary? That would work well for a push to talk for a radio....

Very nice item!
A nice touch for a Nitrous set up

Yes it is. We also have one on one of our turbo bikes and it changes the computer so basically the computer is set up for 25lbs of boost and if you push the button it will go up to 30lbs. Works great for this too.

Scott Horner just used this method to set a land speed world record in Bonneville.

Here is a link to his video.
Videos

Yeah I need to get one of those for a test for the autocomm systems...

Back