New Sponsor

Welcome.
thumb_up.gif

Met Ricky & his crew at the Indy dealer trade show & they are a good bunch of guys.They make some over the top very hi quality custom parts for busas.Their parts are second to none!Heres a photo of a custom made to order "green glass" stator cover they made for my bike.Whew, this is a nicely made piece!

RIS_stator_cover.jpg

Someday when I have some money, I'm gonna get some of your pegs. I saw in person today some of the wrong ones your talking about. They look sooo stupid. I don't know why anyone would buy them. They are crooked
winkold.gif

Someday when I have some money, I'm gonna get some of your pegs. I saw in person today some of the wrong ones your talking about. They look sooo stupid. I don't know why anyone would buy them. They are crooked
winkold.gif
Yup they do look pretty dumb
to be honest. when I saw your pic of how "others" look, I thought you had to be exagerating. Soon as I saw those pegs up on the lift they stuck out like a sore thumb. If I hadn't seen your pics, I would have thought these guys installed them wrong somehow.
winkold.gif

I can't believe people would buy them. Nor can I believe they make them like that.
pillepalle.gif

You guys have top notch products. Although I can't afford it right now, I think it's worth every penny to get quality.

If it's not obvious, I love all your stuff
laugh.gif

winkold.gif

Back