New Skid Lid for my Birthday...

CaBusaGirl

Donating Member
Registered
Yay! My husband got the helmet I have been wanting for my Birthday! :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

SANY0228.jpg

SANY0227.jpg

SANY0226.jpg

Dark smoke visor to you cant beat that. It s nice does it fit good? How about wind noise and vents for heat? Sorry I need a new lid myself.:beerchug:

Sweet helmet!:thumbsup:

Don't forget to consult your owners manual before you try to remove those side plates.
:laugh:

Thanks guy's. It fits really well! I have not had a chance to ride with it on yet. Bikes been in the garage for the past 3 days since I have family here in town. I can't wait to try it out. I'll let you all know how it works out! The visor was a biotch to change out.

nice lid. I think the one you've got on in your sig pic is the same one my daughter has but cant really tell cause the pics to small. Is it the scorpion exo400 paradise?(your old helmet)

My old helmet (in my avatar) was the KBC Little Angel.

This is the one I retired today for my new one. It's the Scorpion, Black Dahlia. I have been using it for the past year or so...

SANY0211.jpg

SANY0210.jpg

SANY0207.jpg

Dark smoke visor to you cant beat that. It s nice does it fit good? How about wind noise and vents for heat? Sorry I need a new lid myself.:beerchug:

I have not had a chance to ride my bike yet. I have family here visiting. I can't wait to try it out! :cheerleader:

Nice! I was looking at the same one. Ended up getting the Icon that matched my jacket. By the way, black Busa's rule!

Very nice helmet. I have the same one. My only complaint is that it runs about a half size too small when compared to my Shoei RF-1000. On the upside, it really keeps your head cool on hot days. :beerchug:

BMW5

Back