UPS just dropped off two boxes...

hope the contents are ok....I hate gettin boxes that look worked over and dripped on.

Okay...here she is now:

IMG_1171.jpg

and here are the contents of the box. They look to be okay.

IMG_1188.jpg

IMG_1189.jpg

IMG_1190.jpg

IMG_1191.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

I'm off to the garage for an adult beverage and start putting the bike back together.

that is INSANE. i did not send the plastics with any scratches. to those reading, Dan and i just spoke on the phone and for the record it is a pleasure dealing with him. i/ we do have a problem with U.P.S. the boxes were not sent in that condition. there were no "stains" and the boxes were not crushed when sent.

i am calling my body guy to give him a heads up as far as repairing the hump and side panel. luckily the boxes were insured.

i have sent plastics to busawhipped, and bigdiesel through ups, but they [UPS] messed up on this one.

i'm actually disgusted how UPS can make it look as if i'd send product in that condition.

talk to you by cell tomorrow Dan.

that is INSANE. i did not send the plastics with any scratches. to those reading, Dan and i just spoke on the phone and for the record it is a pleasure dealing with him. i/ we do have a problem with U.P.S. the boxes were not sent in that condition. there were no "stains" and the boxes were not crushed when sent.

i am calling my body guy to give him a heads up as far as repairing the hump and side panel. luckily the boxes were insured.

i have sent plastics to busawhipped, and bigdiesel through ups, but they [UPS] messed up on this one.

i'm actually disgusted how UPS can make it look as if i'd send product in that condition.

talk to you by cell tomorrow Dan.

For the record Revolution is TOP NOTCH! UPS has been a pain in the @SS!!

After my XXX deal, my plastix were shipped to TX for painting. The painter shipped them back via UPS. EVERY piece was scratched. The nose was broken under the headlight. The tail hugger and tank pucks are still missing. The boxes were insured, but I still havent seen a dime.:banghead:

Revolution, you do nice work i've seen a couple of your bikes at the bash. Top notch. I hate UPS they have messed a couple of my shippments up big time.

I have shipped plastic through UPS without any problems, but I think I may reconsider after the talk here. Happy to see you've got some new plastics and sorry about the scratch. It'll get straightened out though.

Back