UPS just dropped off two boxes...

man, i hate to hear that for yall. i have ordered a mirror for almost 2wks. it hasnt showed up yet. i will give yall 1 guess who it was shipped through. lol

All this time and to find out you got a damages hump.. that sucks..
How is the rest? I hope good so you can put her back together soon.

More box pics

IMG_1182.jpg

IMG_1183.jpg

IMG_1184.jpg

View attachment 1510363
View attachment 1510364
View attachment 1510365

Dude sorry to hear and see that. Ive had items damaged by Mail Carriers, Pisses me off just thinking about it. All the anticipation of the arrival then :wtf:

ok, ok, you got the suspense part down... now the climax... :whistle:

Show us the plastics on the lady

Last edited:
Okay, I'm done being pissed off.

The good news in all this is;

01. 00BusatTX and I had and excuse to drink more beer tonight as we put part of it back together.

02. Revolution and I will make it right. He is has been great to work with through all this (there is an entire store about getting the boxes to him were UPS messed up again)

03. UPS will NEVER get one more penny of my money, EVER!!!

04. If I can get them shipped later this week, I'll be in London with HRH while the work is being done.

I'm past pissed and ready to get her back on the road. I'll call UPS customer service tomorrow and file a claim tomorrow.

ok, ok, you got the suspense part down... now the climax... :whistle:

Show us the plastics on the lady

All that is on is the nose, tail and left side. Everything else is waiting. I'll get some pics of her half dressed tomorrow and post up.

Okay, I'm done being pissed off.

The good news in all this is;

01. 00BusatTX and I had and excuse to drink more beer tonight as we put part of it back together.

02. Revolution and I will make it right. He is has been great to work with through all this (there is an entire store about getting the boxes to him were UPS messed up again)

03. UPS will NEVER get one more penny of my money, EVER!!!

04. If I can get them shipped later this week, I'll be in London with HRH while the work is being done.

I'm past pissed and ready to get her back on the road. I'll call UPS customer service tomorrow and file a claim tomorrow.

Dan, I hope it all turns out okay. I'm sorry that all happened.:banghead:

Thanks guys! I'll try and get the parts shipped tomorrow or Friday.

Back