John with his new helmet!:thumbsup:
Short_Bus.jpg

John pimp'n his new short bus rims!
coolest-homemade-short-bus-wheelchair-costume-21314025.jpg

John in his box, when MizMoosa takes his busa away!:rofl:

Nice ride John!:beerchug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! Glad you finally picked one up... :beerchug:

Very curious to see all the goodies you add to it so make sure you post LOTS of pics... :thumbsup:

Wont have it untill the recall is done.
As for goodies, wait till this winter!
As for the 04, it still has not sold, so i will be parting it out on Ebay!
Congrats! Glad you finally picked one up... :beerchug:

Very curious to see all the goodies you add to it so make sure you post LOTS of pics... :thumbsup:

What is the recall? No one at the dealer said anything, no letters in the mail either.

Also you got me rethinking the BST carbon fiber rims now, I haven't got them yet so I wonder????

oh wow thanks, I will keep this in mind but also I really don't ever stomp or grap at the brakes anyway. I just come away from riding bikes that didn't have ABS so I'm not really expecting it anyway. IT'S RIDER INPUT and GOOD MOTORCYCLING SKILLS that make up the difference.

Also I've reading up on BST carbon wheels and it's now official- That's what I'm getting so thank you again, if you're ever in Texas I owe ya a beer.

oh wow thanks, I will keep this in mind but also I really don't ever stomp or grap at the brakes anyway. I just come away from riding bikes that didn't have ABS so I'm not really expecting it anyway. IT'S RIDER INPUT and GOOD MOTORCYCLING SKILLS that make up the difference.

Also I've reading up on BST carbon wheels and it's now official- That's what I'm getting so thank you again, if you're ever in Texas I owe ya a beer.

:rofl:Skills are only gonna help ya so much if your brakes lock up out of the blue.
How about 90mph laid over in a curve?
Suzuki also doesn't specify if it's an ABS lockup(where you just slow down suddenly), or a full blown skid.
Better take it back.

Well my local dearer suks,, Most dealers recieved the parts over night, and fixed sales bikes.

But not where i bought,, they cant even tell me if the parts came in!

I boycotted this dealership years ago, and wouldn't even buy an O-ring for them,, why did i give them another chance??

Fug now i need go wash the Dragon Bike!

You can definitely pull off a bright yellow bike. ha ha. Congratulations and hope you're riding it soon! Fall bash? I want to see it.

So Jen tonight, just to add fuel to the fire, say's you have some important mail,,

And hands me the recall notice for the bike! OUCH :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I'd have to switch the Busa logo for a Steelers emblem !!! Always LOVED black & yellow motorcycles. I almost got an R1 2006 anniversary edition, but went for the white Busa instead.

Congrats !!!

Back