New set of skins

Zewski

Registered
:corner::corner:Just thought I would start this.

Just got a set of the Pilot Power 2CT. I work for The Tire Rack, and we sell everything but motorcycle tires, but Michelin makes some of the best performace car tires when it comes to level of grip and quality of product. (They also collect a premium for the product but....) These tires are manufactured in their C3M plant. This is the same plant that they build their highest performance summer tires. I have a road trip planned that will involve some nice twisties.....I will report back, but I get excited when I get tires like when my wife gets shoes!

:corner:

Enjoy! Several folks have commented positively about them here.

I am so stoked! My favorite part of my busa is pulling it over! I love overtaking a person on a 1000 in the turns. It shuts them all up. Power to weight my @$$!!!

20% bike .......80% rider!

PP 2CT's are all I will run. - Enjoy.

Except Michelin slicks I run on the track.

Any car tire discounts for .org members... :whistle:

Can't do much on the discount thing, but I can assure you that I can save you money over buying at the local shops! We carry alot of product and almost everything in stock. and I can make sure that no one at the .org will get a poor reccomendation! I normally find myself saving people at least $100 on a purchase over local costs! Let me know!! I am always happy to help!

Back