New Pics

Your bike looks insane to have 84K on it! Love it for sure! Still in shock on how good it looks with 84K on it!!

Yeah, very rare to see them looking that good with actual miles on them. Usually it's the garage queens with 840 miles :laugh:

I'm getting close to 50k myself, and the bike looks nowhere that good.

Your bike looks insane to have 84K on it! Love it for sure! Still in shock on how good it looks with 84K on it!!
Thanks.:)

My secret is cleaning her either after the ride or before the next ride.:)

Unbelievable, it is an absolute credit to you, just shows what can be achieved with lots of TLC and a skilled operator.

Best regards Stretch.
PS gonna buy some Pledge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unbelievable, it is an absolute credit to you, just shows what can be achieved with lots of TLC and a skilled operator.

Best regards Stretch.
PS gonna buy some Pledge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks. I appreciate it.:)

When you say you are using pledge, are you referring to the furniture polish, and what part of the bike are you applying it to?

When you say you are using pledge, are you referring to the furniture polish, and what part of the bike are you applying it to?

Yes, it's the furniture polish. I use it on plastics, frame, swingarm, wheels, forks and fork's stanchion tubes, exhaust pipes, etc. Pretty much everything except the seat. It's also works on helmet, visor, leather jacket, etc.

I have another question, how much is your bike lowered in the front and rear?

Two inches F/R. The fork was sent to Traxxion Dynamics. They cut the springs, and redid all the internal. They also dyno-tuned it. I chose sport-touring setup so it's not too harsh. Everything was done according to my weight and riding style.
We used Brock's dog bone for the rear and tuned the shock to match the forks.
I stepped on a digital scale with my full gear on before we sent the forks out to TD to get an accurate measurement then they tuned it from there.

It does look new.. dang man. Nicely done.

Thanks!!!:beerchug:

Lookin Good!!!!!!!!!!! What type driving lights do u have?

Clearwater. One thing I can tell you is that not one car has ever turned in front of me ever since I got them. I even phoned Clearwater and told them that. Maybe it's because I always kept it on the brightest position on the dimmer control. All I'm saying is they really help making you visible to other drivers day or night.

Back