Took more pics this morning

Beauty! Did you have traxxion Dynamics shorten the fork cartridge or did you do that yourself? If you are going to lower a bike, that's the proper way to do it! :thumbsup:

Beauty! Did you have traxxion Dynamics shorten the fork cartridge or did you do that yourself? If you are going to lower a bike, that's the proper way to do it! :thumbsup:

Traxxion Dynamics shortened them for me. They did everything including suspension dyno. Greg took care of the rear shock to match the front. It feels amazing.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: What a difference in feel. I love it.:beerchug:

G'Day Mate ,:thumbsup: that is one excellent looking BUSA to be proud of .
Ride Safe .............Paul .

Thanks, Paul. I appreciate the compliment. I'm really proud of her. She gets a lot of attention everywhere I go.:thumbsup:

Of course, I couldn't have done it without the help from Greg and Terra. It was Terra's recommendation to get the wine red and I'm really happy that I did. I had no idea how it would turn out. Turned out Great!!!

Back