Took more pics this morning

nice wheels..

btw the rearsets can be blacked out without powdercoating to save some bucks. With proper paint and prep it will look exactly like the frame and hold up just like powder coat.

Bike looks awesome. I love the red wheels, I think they really set it off. Great job. :)

Thank you.:beerchug: HPC gets all the credit for doing everything right. Terra recommended that color and she's right. They really set it off.

Thanks again for everything, Greg and Terra. YOU'RE DA BEST:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Forgot to mention, I use PLEDGE furniture polish to clean the wheels.

That is one of the best kept secrets of sportbike cleaning. I've been using Pledge to clean the entire bike for about 4 years. One never has to get a hose, soap, bucket, or anything else. Whether the bike is a mess with grease, dust, or water spots, Pledge and a Microfiber towel does the job- and it's relatively cheap when compared to Plexus (what I used to use) or other cleaners.

For stubborn bugs or dirt, all you need to do is spray a little on the spot and let it sit for fifteen minutes or so and then wipe it away.

With Pledge, there really is no excuse for driving around with a dirty bike. Pledge is also what I use on my helmets and visors with a MF towel.

Good work on keeping him clean, Sleeper.

AJ

AJ

That is one of the best kept secrets of sportbike cleaning. I've been using Pledge to clean the entire bike for about 4 years. One never has to get a hose, soap, bucket, or anything else. Whether the bike is a mess with grease, dust, or water spots, Pledge and a Microfiber towel does the job- and it's relatively cheap when compared to Plexus (what I used to use) or other cleaners.

For stubborn bugs or dirt, all you need to do is spray a little on the spot and let it sit for fifteen minutes or so and then wipe it away.

With Pledge, there really is no excuse for driving around with a dirty bike. Pledge is also what I use on my helmets and visors with a MF towel.

Good work on keeping him clean, Sleeper.

AJ

AJ

Thanks, AJ. I've been using Pledge on car wheels, my bicycle frame and wheels, etc. It's an amazing cleaner/polisher.

Back