She clicked 77,000 miles today (pics)

Thanks everyone. Sorry, I was out with the family almost all day yesterday. To answer some of the questions, from like April to December, I ride between 4:00 and 6:00am almost everyday depending on the weather. That's how I racked up all those miles. Once in a while, I get to ride all day. So far, I've done 2 Iron Butt rides since I bought the bike brand new in September of '07. I wish I could have done more but I just don't have the time. I'll try to do more starting this year.:please::laugh:

Sleepless_red; Have you had any issues with your bike? Anything need changing apart from the normal servicing items? When did you last check your valve clearences and where they within spec?

Awesome looking bike, love the wheels!

question form the new guy with all thos miles have you had any major electrical or engine probs ??? Also what type of oil and filter you running im a amsoil guy myself :thumbsup:

Thanks again, everyone. As far as issues with the bike, the only major problems I've ever had were the cush drive, fork seals, thermostat, and the clutch. The only reason the clutch wore out was because I always have it pulled-in at red lights. I've never had any problems with the engine or electrical. The rest is normal wear and tear like break pads, chain, tires, etc.

Thanks again, everyone. As far as issues with the bike, the only major problems I've ever had were the cush drive, fork seals, thermostat, and the clutch. The only reason the clutch wore out was because I always have it pulled-in at red lights. I've never had any problems with the engine or electrical. The rest is normal wear and tear like break pads, chain, tires, etc.

What else are you supposed to do with your clutch at a redlight ???

Great stuff man - I think we all need to write a petition to Suzuki that states if a Busa rider hits 100k his next Busa is half off, at least. :rulez:

Back