new person to the boards with pix

ghostbusaLE

Registered
whats up?  20 year old nebraskan here, just traded in my honda 1000rr for this BEAUTIFUL BIKE!  god i cant wait to start riding it (snowing right now
sad.gif
) and once it stops ill get some better pics.

2006 limited edition white pearl paint.

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: "reduced pic size"|1137537600 -->

dscf00100og__Medium_.jpg

Welcome and congrats! Hope the weather clears up soon, so you can get out and ride.

Welcome to the madness!!

Let the mods begin!!!
biggrin.gif

First things first! Welcome to the board ! Now that you showed us a picture its time to take the stickers and reflectors off!
biggrin.gif
Just kidding (not) ! Nice choice in bikes and color.

Welcome and congrats.  

<!--EDIT|soon2be
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137447798 -->

Welcome again ! Lived in kansas for awhile , pretty much just like nebraska . You'll have plenty of wide open highways to open her up !

Welcome! If your not into modding your bike...you soon will be hanging out here! Its like a bacteria that spreads and it will infect you sooner or later...

most of people on this board are(INSANE)??...................now that i think about it thay all are...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
but all of them are realy helpful with any info you need to know about the busa...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
welcome to the best dam board on the net.............. you,r gona luv it here......enjoy the maddness..
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Congrats and welcome. Hope the weather clears up for ya, real soon!

sweeet. this board is one that actually makes someone feel welcome, almost like a family.

as for the mods:
taking off the grey stripes (yay for non-clear coated stickers
biggrin.gif
:D)
exhaust
lowering (havent researched this alot yet)
extending out the rear
intake
power programmer or Megasquirt
nitrous
lotsa shinyshiny parts.

Welcome to the Board .. Sorry you waited a year and had to get the second fastest color .But we all cant have it...
tounge.gif

Welcome...good start with the pic, way to make an entrance!

Back