Sooner on the board...

mihaink

Registered
Hi to all, busa owners & willing to have one "busa" funs :)

My name is Hakan living in İstanbul Türkiye, 38 years old and biking since 1997 summer.

I was looking a liter bike such as cbr or R1 instead of busa because of his "ill" fame -fuel consumption, insurance payment and weight-

On January 18 I saw THAT advertisement which changed my mind; with 2.978 km on the clock, all stock except with akropovic slip-ons, just waiting for "racing" by the winds since 2006.

Fall in love when I first saw him on the dealer's shop, in black grey color shining briliantly under the spots. Only some little scratchs on the right side no accident data, no changed or painted part. Stock pipes are not used and original blue tapes are on them. İnvoices, manuals date of import certificate and spare key given to me all with unused condition.

When I first heard the idle harmony of the busa I well understood & felt with all my hearth and my blood that how a monster missile he is to be the lord for.

With full filled tank I supossed to weights too much but It was not !-suprisingly-
The throttle was so smooth. if you don't abuse him and enough practical for filtering in city traffic -especially of İstanbuls'- for such a big and wide bike (nearly my old cbr 600f)

On the way home on autoban me and the busa were passing through under the magic lights of Bosphorus bridge's with 100 km/h(60 m/h) while the revmeter shows only 3.250 rpm in sixth which was unbelievable. I don not remember any bike which I feel realy comfotable and feel safe while going with200 km/h (125 mile/h). Finish quality and details are realy better than Honda or other japans. İf you abuse more you feel the power of top-notch that you are in the unmodified class.

Afrer all the fuel consumption is realy closer or under my last bike 600F. Here are the result according to circumstances;

Highway after refuelling 100-120 cruise speed 19,6 km/lt (after 34 km).
Three times 260km/h once 280 km/h and never under 180 km/h(where the traffic is ok of course) 14,5 km/lt which is very acceptable after a fast riding day. The tripmeter is on 194 km and no light is on iether.

The brakes are ok if you don't ride like on a track day. Maybe he is a bit heavier but realy feels good to hear the twins power on idle...

Hayabusa is the best bike I owned to be proud with my decision.

Fly safe on "board"...

When I first heard the idle harmony of the busa I well understood & felt with all my hearth and my blood that how a monster missile he is to be the lord for.

Hayabusa is the best bike I owned to be proud with my decision.

i think each and every one of us have felt those two statements in our hearts!

:welcome: to the board

i think each and every one of us have felt those two statements in our hearts!

:welcome: to the board

Great sense to be able to empathize while standing in front of a "machine" over long long distances...

Thanks for your kind interest and reply.:beerchug:

Back