NEW OWNER

I'm actually in Pace. Been checking out bike night at Hooters past few weeks. Have a couple of friends that I ride with but our work schedule conflicts most of the time.

aahhhh that is one fast and beautiful color..
devil.gif

I'm actually in Pace.  Been checking out bike night at Hooters past few weeks.  Have a couple of friends that I ride with but our work schedule conflicts most of the time.
Well,
I'm actually in Milton....maybe we can hook something up? I might be able to offer ya some help with your scoot.... Good pics by the way!
thumbs-up.gif

best thing I ever did to mine was the stainless steel brake lines..

huge improvement in brake feel.

.. well that was the best performance type thing anyway..

best "fun factor" mod was definatly the exhaust... sounds so much better than stock.

1zhelp.gif
#1 Ditto on the exhaust,it can make the bike sound so much better. MY full Micron system sounds crazy good. People are always commenting on how mean it sounds. #2 Get a good radar detector with a simple earbud (because you won't be able to hear it very well). #3 Double bubble windscreen is pretty slick also. #4 Ditto again on the cutting off of the mud fender. You can move the plate up further to the bottom of the tail then use a sawz-all to make a nice cut then fine sand the edges. It is a 5 min. job and it does look nice.

Back