NEW OWNER

JayOneBusa

Registered
After 13 years, I'm finally riding again.  Just purchased a 2005 Red/Black Busa.  Amazing power and very comfortable to ride. Looking for ideas to get rid of the stock look.........Thanks

Congrats! Welcome! First set of mods:
Remove reflectors and stickers to get rid of that stock look.
Cut mud flap (just below the plate)
Consider the following"
After market windscreen
Undertail
Integrated brake and tail lights (not an issue with a new undertail)
after market seat (Tobin or Corbin)
Also, consider the kick stand mod ----- that should get you off to a decent start, then the performance mods begin!

But please don't sacrifice the cash on gear....way to many people going down lately for some reason.
Where in the panhandle are you?

What he said! Congrats and welcoome to the board. Post pics.

Make sure you read the posts on removing stickers and reflectors... there are some ideas on here that will help you through that process! Nice choice...just got my '05 and love it to after about 10 years of not owning a sport bike!

Welcome to the maddness..
beerchug.gif
and congrats....

what MC said with the addition of frame sliders

I can say the biggest things to modify the look of your bike will be to remove the reflectors, an HID kit, and a clear alternatives LED taillight.

Congrats on the Busa and welcome to the board, We want PICS, come on show it off, you know ya want to! don't worry about the mods just take your time and make it your own there is a mods section on the board lots off stuff!! but for the beginning what MC said
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Thanks Guys for the info.  Here's a pic of my stock Busa.  Try to upload more pics but the system doesn't recognize my email address.

Dude,
There are a few of us in PCola and the surrounding areas, (I am in Milton). Posy up a pic, maybe I have seen ya around. You hooked up with anyone for rides yet?

What error are you getting? It may be as simple as the pics are to big...

Try using the upload box tot he left of the quick post at the bottom of the thread...when you hit browse, it will go to you computer files and you can direct it to where you pictures are located that way, only one pic at a time that way, but it will get you started......

Back