New Owner of a 2012 Busa

updated with no decals...

20130312_222115.jpg

It was a great deal. Older guy bought it and really wanted it but after having it he said it scared the crap out of him and wanted a harley. 637 miles on it and I picked it up $9500. Still had all the warning stickers on it. Only thing he did was raise the handle bars.

Thats awesome, I've got a friend that is trying to sell me his for $6000 and its a bone stock 2009 with like 12 miles lol! He is in his late 50's and bought it as his first bike....just the ride home from the dealer was enough for him to realize what he had gotten into. It's been sitting on stands in a climate controlled garage.

Hmmm I was wondering if it was a joke or not. There are so many mods and Brock D has so many products out there

Thats awesome, I've got a friend that is trying to sell me his for $6000 and its a bone stock 2009 with like 12 miles lol! He is in his late 50's and bought it as his first bike....just the ride home from the dealer was enough for him to realize what he had gotten into. It's been sitting on stands in a climate controlled garage.

And you're not back from the bank yet ???

Tell me more

I think Robert's referring to my Brocks Short Meg modification adventure,where i started whittling away at the baffle(i thought it was a little too quiet:laugh:)until i only ended up with a skeleton end cap(now it's on par with an open sidewinder and way too obnoxious for street riding).

...ordered a new baffle Sat. and should be here tomorrow($200),and i'm leavin' this one alone.:thumbsup:

...all that's left of my old baffle.:laugh:
Bafflemod003_zps394935cb.jpg

Bafflemod001_zpsd885d44a.jpg

Lowered3-1-2013001_zps4e309787.jpg

Also ordered a Brocks lowering tree which should be here tomorrow so i can lower the front end about 3/4".

Looks good, when I bought the bike from the guy he had already put bar riser set on under the triple clamp and I might just use that when I lower the front because it looks like all I need to do is loosen the fork clamps and BAM its lowered. Not sure if anybody has done it this way yet.

Back