New Owner of a 2012 Busa

AdvoBusa

Registered
Been a long while since I been on the forum had to register again...sold my 2005 last yr and went one summer without a bike (about killed me :) ) I am now a proud owner of a 2012 Gen II and so far looking forward to my first ride of the season. This is my 4th Busa and will not buy anything else. Thought about it but really couldn't buy anything else love the Busa way to much.

Will post pic later

My new living room Chair...

2012busa.jpg

It was a great deal. Older guy bought it and really wanted it but after having it he said it scared the crap out of him and wanted a harley. 637 miles on it and I picked it up $9500. Still had all the warning stickers on it. Only thing he did was raise the handle bars.

Yeah, whites cost more....they're faster, more attractive, gets more honeys....but they're worth the price :laugh: congrats on the new bike though!

Good choice on the color...everyone knows blues are fastest followed closely by black...:laugh:

Beautiful bike and a great price, I just sold my 08 a few weeks ago for 8700 so you got a great deal IMO. Congrats :thumbsup:

Back