New Owner of a 2012 Busa

I know you can just use spacers under the triple clamp and loosen the forks but since I have the risers on already I don't need the spacers

The black looks awesome!! I don't think I'd trade it for my white one though. I'd spend more time cleaning every little speck of dirt, road grime and bug guts out from ever corner of it..... :banghead:

It's still a super looking ride though!!

Piratediverjeff- is that the same bike as purchased by the OP just with the decals removed and a black kanji? I also have the same bike as the OP and really like the blacked out look!

Advobusa- I just seen that you removed your decals.. I like it a lot! What did you use to remove them so cleanly? And do you know where I could get the rear sets powder coated?

Mine's a 2011,removed all factory stickers and had Adam(LOCAL 494 here on the board)make a new set including GSX1340R for the tail section,etc.Glare makes them appear somewhat silver/grey in these pics but they're actually a flat/matte black with a gloss Hayabusa overlay on the kanji.

NewGraphics912005_zps1199591a.jpg

NewGraphics912007_zps853858f0.jpg

NewGraphics912002_zps6f75e614.jpg

Advobusa- I just seen that you removed your decals.. I like it a lot! What did you use to remove them so cleanly? And do you know where I could get the rear sets powder coated?

I used a hair dryer and a credit card,go really slow so you don't end up with much of the adhesive left on the paint...some of that was a real MF to get off.:laugh:

I haven't figured out how to keep the spider web scratches off of a black bike or vehicle...I love the black but won't ever own black again because of those hair line scratch marks. I thought my chrome on my old Harley was bad....:banghead:

So far very impressed on how easy it is to work on the bike. I installed new 194 running lights and it was so easy to take out the gauges with out taking off the side fairing. Will install my HID kit tomorrow when they arrive

Good deal! I just picked my white 2012 up last week. I think I have 36 miles on it. This is bike number 12 for me and first Hayabusa.

Back