New Owner in Dallas

gonzo007

Registered
Hello All,

I lurked for a while before actually joining. Quite frankly the quality and helpfulness of this forum was a big factor in my choosing a Busa for my next bike.

I picked up my new to me 06 this past Monday. Mods are a PC3 and 2 bros slip on. Loving it so far. Very different from my 04 zx10r, but the Busa is tons more comfortable. Looking forward to getting acquainted with the new bike, and y'all. Heck I've even posted my first issue in the Busa Problems forum (speedometer related).

Here are pics. I think she's sexy as hell...

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Beautiful bike bro, welcome to the oRg! There are a whole bunch of members in your area too! :beerchug:

:welcome: to the .org

pm me sometime if ya wanna get together. Warning ahead of time I just kinda cruise around. I know a few more around here that enjoy things a little quicker.

:welcome: to the .org

pm me sometime if ya wanna get together. Warning ahead of time I just kinda cruise around. I know a few more around here that enjoy things a little quicker.

Cool. I'm pretty much the same. Although I do like going twisty hunting. I ride normally with the guys from dfwsportbikes.com. Pretty level headed bunch. We're actually heading down to the bike show tomorrow morning. I'll pm you my number in case.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

glad your here!!!

welcome9.gif

Back