Kinda Sorta New Owner in Dallas

Welcome Lone!!!! I live in Grand Prairie...usually tearin' it up somewhere on the weekends....Holla if ya want to ride!!!!
ThumbsUp.gif
kickass.gif
kickass.gif

kickass.gif

Welcome Lone!!!! I live in Grand Prairie...usually tearin' it up somewhere on the weekends....Holla if ya want to ride!!!!
ThumbsUp.gif
kickass.gif
kickass.gif
k4busa, will do, I'm usually heading up north to get away from the metroplex on the weekends but do do my rounds on the HOV lanes on 635 and 75 to relax after work when I do take the bike into work.

And Thank you all for the warm welcome, I love the busa and have caught myself opening her up a few times and man what a rush.
super.gif

Lone.

kickass.gif

super.gif
  Nice ... I'm just a hop, skip and a jump away from you also... just holla when you are ready to ride !!
Be safe brother !

Hey Lone!!! The ride down 174 south of Ft. Worth all the way to Cranfills gap is awesome...Cranfills gap has a bar/ Rest. called "The horny toad" that has great food and ALOT of bikes pass thru there...lots of first and second gear peg draggers on the way back...SAHHHHWEETTTTT!!!!!!!!
kickass.gif
woot.gif

Hey Lone!!! The ride down 174 south of Ft. Worth all the way to Cranfills gap is awesome...Cranfills gap has a bar/ Rest. called "The horny toad" that has great food and ALOT of bikes pass thru there...lots of first and second gear peg draggers on the way back...SAHHHHWEETTTTT!!!!!!!!
kickass.gif

woot.gif
cool, I'm always looking for new roads to explore. How long is the ride? Hopefully it's not to bad for an old fat man.

hello.gif
Its probably about 150-175 miles if we take the long way back....going 90 is like doing 55 here!!! Its awesome....its long enough to get into a real sweet rythm, no switchbacks or anything though, but you can see a very long distance ahead around curves so its nice and safe
ThumbsUp.gif
...Ill let ya know when i go again...its really great!!!

Back