Interesting ride in dallas this weekend

now i agree what they did isnt the smartest idea they have ever had but no one was hurt and never has been they have done this for the last 3 or 4 years with out any injuries from shutting down the highway and its not like they sat there for an hour we are talking 5 or 6 min max comon now why ***** about it if you dont agree simply dont do it

They painted 'Rest in Peace Crash and Cass' on the street and judging from the comments on YouTube this was their way of remembering their fallen riders. I give them credit for not forgetting and remembering those gone by and guess this was the spot where Crash and Cass met their maker?
Lots of people there.

Shutting down the hgwy well that's another thing but hey it's like one of the commenters on YouTube said 'it's not like people in Dallas aren't used to waiting on the hgwy in traffic'

Their own way of pouring a beer on someone's grave I guess ?

Who thought up the great idea to block off the interstate to do something like that? I bet there is a great lack of respect for all riders in Dallas and surrounding areas because of that... And from hearing all the rev limiters, there is a huge lack of respect for their own motorcycles...

There is a time and place for remembering those who have passed riding. This is not how to do it.

Texas.... :duh:

Who thought up the great idea to block off the interstate to do something like that? I bet there is a great lack of respect for all riders in Dallas and surrounding areas because of that... And from hearing all the rev limiters, there is a huge lack of respect for their own motorcycles...

There is a time and place for remembering those who have passed riding. This is not how to do it.

Texas.... :duh:

well would it have been any better had the just stopped painted the names and left no stunt riding and rev limiting?

well would it have been any better had the just stopped painted the names and left no stunt riding and rev limiting?

Not trying to insult you or anything like that, but the org is simply a more "mature" site that frowns on squid behavior, and complete lack of respect for the law and the machines the squids are on. That is all. I wouldn't expect ANY love for the actions in those videos from anyone here. Although the one with the rear facing cam had some pretty good editing, and the multi-bike pile up was fun to watch. Although all I could think of is that their Mom and Dad would be peeved to watch the bike they paid $9,000 for (because their spoiled child really wanted it) skidding across 3 lanes of the interstate..:banghead: And then watching everyone else giving them the thumbs up instead of checking on the fallen riders.. :banghead:

*end rant*

No, you are still defacing property that is not yours. Put a wreath on the side of the highway or a sign of some kind that can be taken down then go have a huge party remembering your friends who have passed.

Here's another explanation for you mattd to put this into perspective. If you have not read or seen around, There was a member on here by the name of Don who passed under most unfortunate circumstances. I did not know the man and was not a member of the Org before he passed. I can tell you from everything I have read, he was an amazing man that I am most unfortunate to have not had the pleasure to meet. He lives on in the way the Org members that knew him well speak of him and of how high they regard him to the point where I am angry that I did not ever get to meet him. It does not take a huge spectacle that is shown above to remember those you have lost that were so important to you. There are other ways to do it, and the most important of those is to share and celebrate the life they lived with others.

No, you are still defacing property that is not yours. Put a wreath on the side of the highway or a sign of some kind that can be taken down then go have a huge party remembering your friends who have passed.

well said that wouldve been much better and im not for this behavior just thought the videos were interesting

gotta agree interesting is the word for it, even more so that the cops some how can catch them when they've done it for 3 or 4 years.

hmm... to each their own I guess???
but It was funny to see in one of the vids a girl had a helmet on in small booty shorts and a tanktop, atleast they could have worn proper gear.

(and no am not for this can of stuff)

gotta agree interesting is the word for it, even more so that the cops some how can catch them when they've done it for 3 or 4 years.

hmm... to each their own I guess???
but It was funny to see in one of the vids a girl had a helmet on in small booty shorts and a tanktop, atleast they could have worn proper gear.

(and no am not for this can of stuff)

no argueing there you would think the cops wouldve caught on by now in her defense this ride was last sunday and it was pretty damn hot but still full gear is much smarter

This is the state that wants to pass laws discriminating against sport bikers?
It's no wonder why the legislature doesnt like them.

I dont know, but I am guessing that Crash..........crashed alot. How else would you get that nickname.

The entire spectacle looked like a bunch of punks defying the cops to me. I would hope you guys would do something with more respect for member here.

I'm surprised some buba in a 4wd diesel and steel pipe front bumper didn't proceed on through, stranger things have happened.:whistle:

I'm surprised some buba in a 4wd diesel and steel pipe front bumper didn't proceed on through, stranger things have happened.:whistle:

That wouldn't have been strange...it would have been karma. You eff with an entire community, why wouldn't you expect to peas someone off to the point of retaliation?

Exactly when you make a rolling road block on motorcycles your depending on the goodness of others not to run your a55 over, well..... they may not be that good.

Back