Interesting ride in dallas this weekend

mattd428

Registered
heres the link to a couple videos

- ‪2011 crash and cass memorial ride‬‏[/url]

- ‪crash cass memorial ride dallas tx 2011‬‏[/url]

- ‪Memorial Ride Dallas, TX 2011‬‏[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. This looks the annual gathering of all the village idiots in Texas over the weekend.
All this does it makes it more painful of us that keep both wheels on the ground. These douche canoes manage to shut the highway down just to stunt each year. These aren't the only videos posted on boobtube of theses morons.

WOW I cant believe those Aholes shut down HWY 75 for that, they better be glad i was not working that day on the ambulance and needed to get by. i would of ran them over and backed up a few times.

- ‪2011 Dsr crash/cass memorial day ride. Wreck.‬‏[/url]

looks like a few of the village idiots got to meet gravity and hwy 635 up close

Your telling me that somebody actually got state to close a portion of a highway down for that nonsense,nowonder why some of the general public has a problem with bikers,village idiots is right:laugh:

Your telling me that somebody actually got state to close a portion of a highway down for that nonsense,nowonder why some of the general public has a problem with bikers,village idiots is right:laugh:

state/ city of dallas did not close down 75, the bikers shut it down, you can hear cars in the background honking there horns. hwy 75 is one of the busiest hwys in the state

No these village idiots get together every year and slow down the highway traffic to a stop and begin to do their stunts, burnouts or whatever squids do. The problem is LEOs can't get the location in time to catch these douche bags when they are called. They tend to change up locations each year so LEOs can't be prepostioned to arrest or impound. I seen these guys zipping down I-75 but I was headed opposite direction. That weekend I was glad I was in the cage. It's because of acts like these by fools like them has the public thinking all sportbike guys/gals do this kind of stuff.

ya they actually shut down 2 highways 635 and 75 both times cops were behind them but obviously couldnt do much do to the amount of bikes

3% stunters. 97% posers.. Makes me want a Harley, at least they RESPECT their bikes..

And the point of this is what??Shut down a highway.I guess squids and douche bags is right.There is a time and place for this **** and the hiway isnt it.I agree thats why all of sport bikers get a bad rap.I ride because I love to ride not to make an ass out of myself.

I like stunt riders as much as every other rider, when it's done in the right place. Thanks for being part of an event that makes non bike riders hate us even more

I like stunt riders as much as every other rider, when it's done in the right place. Thanks for being part of an event that makes non bike riders hate us even more

I'm sure the residents of Dallas appreciate them painting the freeway as well. You know they had to send out a crew with their tax dollars to clean all that up. But you know, when you are raised with no respect for anything.. :banghead:

- ‪Crash,Cass Memorial Ride Dallas TX‬‏[/url]

This one's actually pretty cool:laugh: There's a nice pile up with no gear at 3mins in. Mainly squids, but a couple really skilled guys. There's a guy at 4 1/2 mins in doing a backwards tank stander with the throttle locked...SKILL, no matter what.
I was just suprised how many stunters with low tire pressure wanted to run highway speeds wobbling all over the road with no gear, hence 3mins in:laugh:

I'm not saying I condone it either...I just try to find the good in things:rofl:
They only hurt themselves this time...this time.

This is why Jesus didn't return on 5/21/2011...he thinks we're ALL like this. :(

A55hol3 stunter/hooligan checklist:
Paint highway to increase lower friction road surface area
Disrepspect EVERY OTHER DRIVER ON THE ROAD AND ENCOURAGE NON-RIDERS TO OUTLAW MOTORCYCLES

Sad

The cops should have come from the other end of the road with like 10 cop cars and blocked the hwy and gave everybody a ticket spectators and all !!

The cops should have come from the other end of the road with like 10 cop cars and blocked the hwy and gave everybody a ticket spectators and all !!

So that means if you had randomly rode up behind them, or were riding with them unknowing of what was about to happen, you'de have taken the fall too.
There's no easy answer, we live in an imperfect world and someone always ruins things for someone else.:beerchug:

Back