Hi! New here...

Going from a harley to a busa, talk about a change. I use to ride cruisers but not since I got my own busa. Now life will never be the same. My riding buddy has a busa and he just added a harley to his garage. I laugh every time we ride and he wants to take his harley. I call him an old man and tell him to get real and get on the busa so we can have some real fun. lol If there ever was a fountain of youth it is when I get out on my busa. I feel like I'm 25 when I ride it. Congrats on your new bike, and be careful, it'll make you feel younger too. :)

Yes, it is a BIG difference! The only thing I miss about the Harley is the self-cancelling turn signals. :laugh: I must say, I made some really great friends riding a Harley, but then again, I'm not shy! I am looking forward to making new friends.

I have gotten some strange looks from the "soccer moms" at my kids' school. Obviously they don't know what they're missing. Sucks to be them. *snicker*

Thanks for all the welcomes. I am overwhelmed!

I have gotten some strange looks from the "soccer moms" at my kids' school. Obviously they don't know what they're missing. Sucks to be them. *snicker*

My wife gets the same; she rides (but not a Busa), but she also flies and skydives too. We get a lot of 'you guys are crazy' looks/comments (look closely at avatar). Sucks to be them....

Welcome new busa owner also enjoy love mine

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303404375.189126.jpg

Yes, it is a BIG difference! The only thing I miss about the Harley is the self-cancelling turn signals. :laugh: I must say, I made some really great friends riding a Harley, but then again, I'm not shy! I am looking forward to making new friends.

Thanks for all the welcomes. I am overwhelmed!

Harleys are so over-rated. Jap bikes are way better, that's why your on a Suzuki now.

Thank you! I'm so glad the rain/hail/etc... has stopped so I can get out there and ride again! It has been a long week of "weather"!

Hi there!! Nothing like another Texas rider..lol! :thumbsup: We are down in the Austin Area, we just do not get out riding as much as we did used to (new baby in our house).

Back