Just hi

welcome to the org and nice bike and I got a pic I think you'll like

adultdog.jpg

You picked the right place to be! Welcome to the .org! Nice bike too, I like that one.

Thanks guys...

I do have one problem...most likely my error but any way, BiG-T gave me a link to post more then one pic at a time when I follow the instructions it says my email address cant be found in the data base...I think this might have something to do with finishing registering. I got the email to complete the registration but when I try I get this error

"An error occured, not all of the required fields were sent from the validation link. Please ensure that they whole link was entered, it's possible that your email clients auto-wrapper cut the link in half. Please try again.

You are NOT logged in" I've tried coping and pasting the link as well as doing it manually but nothing seems to work...any suggestions?

Thanks

VaBusa
Posted: Aug. 16 2006,09:51
ouch
sad.gif
What happened and are you okay?

Sorry I didn't answer this yesterday...anyway it was totally my fault. I was on my way to work and assumed that the road never changes so I went flying around a turn only to find construction going on and a puddle was in the middle of the turn. Of course I was going to fast for my skill and went down. I was riding like a squid and I know better.

I got my bike running again and I decided to punk it up with bumper stickers of bands I like (cheap way to hide scratches :-) ) as for me I have a few permanent scars and fractured bones but it slowed me down and me think alot more. So all in all it was a cheap lesson :-)

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Welcome Legghumperr !</span>

That's a very original screen name .....
laugh.gif

Here's a pic , to go with the name ....

humpin__dog.jpg

Welcome and glad you are ok from your accident. Some advice though. Don't say anything bad about women or post any pictures that might make women think you don't respect them. They get a wee bit touchy about that stuff here and one of em is in a position of tremendous power and authority. You don't want your name on the "Bad Boy" list with mine. (wink)

(Looking all around as I scamper off)

<!--EDIT|Shanling
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155840368 -->

Back