New Movie Coming Out

Looks interesting, but can't see it as a box office thriller!

Shucks ... none of them were box office thrillers, but if its about bikes ... I'm going to see it !!

DJ

DJsBanner.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I've got the Biker Boyz DVD also. Guess it just seemed more like a documentary than a movie.

i thought bikerboyz and torque sucked too unrealistic but ithought torque was a little better imo does anyone remember the last race in bikerboyz racing on a dirt road ? too funny !!!!! where do these movie exec's actually come up with this crap

at the very least the trailer is breathtaking!! haha..
I will definatly try to see this on dvd or sumthin'.. cuz I live in the middle of nowhere and it won't be here in theaters... but i'm sure it will atleast be more realistic than any of the other "biker" movies out there...

This movie has been out a while. it is a documentary or docudrama about "a series of sixteen races on five continents by twenty-four of the world's top riders, MotoGP is the pinnacle of motorcycle racing. FASTER is a documentary with the energy and intensity of a Hollywood action movie, but for once the action and danger are real."

It is supposed to be very good. They showed it here at a small theatre and sold out both shows.

This movie has been out a while. it is a documentary or docudrama about "a series of sixteen races on five continents by twenty-four of the world's top riders, MotoGP is the pinnacle of motorcycle racing. FASTER is a documentary with the energy and intensity of a Hollywood action movie, but for once the action and danger are real."

It is supposed to be very good. They showed it here at a small theatre and sold out both shows.
Wanna join the 200mph club? Race MotoGP.

Can't wait for it to be on sale on dvd, they keep putting back the date when it will be avialble.

Biker Boyz - bought that and it was OK cause it had a busa in it but come on the last race on a dirt road that was terrible.

Torque - bought it and thought it was going to be brilliant - but jumping trains etc it was just a joke.

Faster, if it's half as good as the trailer i'll love it and the
quote from Eddie Lawson
" if you got second you just want to kill everybody " classic

Back