New mod on my 08 (replaced frankenstein bolts)

smithabusa

Site Sponsor
Registered
100 sets came in today :)

Got about 75 sets left in stock if anyone needs a set, they look SWEET on my new 08! :thumb:

I dont care for the black plastic caps in mine so left them off.

Before anyone asks these are not normal cap screws from home depot LOL, been there answered that. These are from a buddy at KPS in Germany who has them special machined up from Stainless steel, very nice quality stuff, has a machined shoulder to hold the tail like the stock bolts so etc.

www.boostbysmith.com/bolts.html

Greg

DSC_1387.jpg

DSC_1388.jpg

Last edited:
Have had mine for sometime now, I really like the look over the stock bolts.:thumbsup:

I have these on my orange and black, I left the caps in and blacked out the bolts, blends in better and looks great! much better than the frankenstein bolts...Great product!!!

you aren't talking about these are you? definitely don't care for these, they still stick out, and look goofy as heck to me

99-07_BILLET__129_.jpg

Will these also replace the bolts in the passenger grab rail?

What I did for the grab rail bots was remove them and then went to Suzuki and ordered a set of two of the screws that are color coded and hold the tail section down under the cowl or rear seat. They are large phillip head screws and come the same color from Suzuki.

If I had an easy way to get to my bike I would get you a picture.

I will soon though.

Will these also replace the bolts in the passenger grab rail?

If you have a black grab bar it's pretty easy. You can remove the grab rail screws. Then take the factory black plug that was in the screw and put it in the hole where the screw was. Fits perfect and nearly invisible.

Last edited:
Back