Need Info on Brake Caliper Bolts

Salty

Registered
I bought a spare set of wheels this weekend for my 2011 Hayabusa, it came with all three rotors a 44 tooth Vortex sprocket/cush drive etc. However it did not come with any of the bolts to mount the rotors onto the wheels.

I cannot seem to find the bolts online anywhere, I am having a set of race tires put on these wheels today at a local shop and have a track day this coming Saturday. I would really like to get my hands on new bolts for the rotors prior to Thursday when I have to race prep my bike to head out of town on Friday. Would be great if I did not have to remove the bolts from my current wheels/rotors in order to ride this weekend.

Does anyone know if these bolts are a standard size hex bolt that I can purchase at a hardware store?
Does anyone know a online site that can get me these bolts shipped in 2 business days?
Does anyone have a set of these bolts for both front and rear wheels they want to sell/send me?

Thanks in advance for all the help.

OK Part #09106-08160 appears that the (Bolt 8x21) is the exact same model on almost every suzuki vehicle. Need 10 of the bolts for the front calipers 5 per side and 6 for the rear caliper from what Info I have found.

Used the part # to search on ebay and found them all. One purchase for $15 got me the 10 front rotor bolts and another purchase for $12 got me the 6 rear bolts I needed...

Back