Any interest in Frankenstein Replacement Bolts

smithabusa

Site Sponsor
Registered
I have 2 sets of these in stock, but considering buying a bunch if people are interested, they look much nicer than the frankenstein bolts and clean up that are nicely.

They come with 2 stainless bolts, washers, and the black plastic push in cap.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v191/gsmith1979/?action=view¤t=DSC_0037-3.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href,'_blank');return false;">
DSC_0037-3.jpg

DSC_0037-3.jpg

DSC_0034-1.jpg

DSC_0037-3.jpg

I actually use my frankenbolts as demonstrated by the scratches in my paint directly beneath them.

cool.gif

--Wag--

I would guess they have normal black cap screws? Those will rust eventually, ill take a pic of these the shoulder is machined like the srock one tio fit in there and hold that part of thw tail in place etc.

Did u machine them or come that way? Just trying ti see if its worth buyiing a bunch of them to have in stock, if they are better quality than lowes etc

I bought a set of replacement bolts from somewhere (can't remember where) and when I used them
they fit in the holes but did not hold in the plastic...so I took them out.

I'd be very intereseted in a "right" set that fit properly from either place...in BLACK prerferably.

I'm wondering how each set fits regarding holding in the plastic?

these fit just like the stock ones, if you black you will need to handle that, i have powdercoat stuff but not sure how well it would turn out LOL

i'll try a set, i got a powdercoat kit too but these might be just easier to spray can.

Back