Any interest in Frankenstein Replacement Bolts

I will take a set as well... I use my "franky" bolts but would like to take them off when not traveling..

Here is a pic of the stock one and the replacement, the replacement has the machined shoulder and lip to hold the tail in place like the stock ones did.

I thought i had 2 sets, well i do, of course 1 set if hiding on me LOL. I should have a bunch in 2 weeks or so, ill make up a spot on my site to order if you wish to prepay to reserve a set.

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

lurk.gif

hey maybe you can get these in by "spring bash" so we could consolidate all the shipping costs and just pass them out there for those of us that want them?

Fine with me, when is the spring bash? Hope to have these within 2 weeks, would be $12 each plus 1 shipping, i was figuring $2 shipping first class mail, $12 + shipping.

you have my payment... (I will be at spring bash if anyone wants me to bring theirs)

you can just collect payments and you can hold shipping mine until say the 20th or so.. your $2 shipping is pretty easy to swallow but if anyone wants me to bring theirs, you can just put them on my order and ship them to me all at one time..

Paid, those look much better than the cheesy ones I got on ebay.
didn't realize anyone else had them, how much were they what do they look like?
Here's a link to them, they are just pan head allen bolts, they look allright but are not the same barrel shape as the original frankenstien bolts, also the thread length is a bit longer than stock and didn't quite want to go in all the way on one side, had to cut 1/4" off one to get it to fit. The price is attractive and they also come with 2 smaller ones for on the grab bar.

http://search.ebay.com/search....egory0=

Back