Any interest in Frankenstein Replacement Bolts

hey greg, i'm mobile & don't have access to a comp for awhile. Can u track mine & tell me whats up with it? i still haven't gotten it thanks
Posted via Mobile Device

They went out first class mail I'm sure with holiday they are just delayed a tiny bit

Usps is horrible for tracking system but they will get there :)
Posted via Mobile Device

They went out first class mail I'm sure with holiday they are just delayed a tiny bit

Usps is horrible for tracking system but they will get there :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Fair enough bro. *waiting patiently*
Posted via Mobile Device

finally got around to putting mine on.:cheerleader:

Went ahead and included a side picture as well...sorry it's so dirty...I have fell behind on my cleaning.:whistle:

IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

i'll give mine till the end of march to get here then i'll get a lil pissy bout em lol
Posted via Mobile Device

So with all you guys getting rid of the originals, does anyone want to sell them? I replaced my undertail and must not have tightened one and I lost it! PM and let me know how much.

Thanks!

They look cool, I ordered some and they are at home in the garage waiting for me to go home and put them in the "Silver Slug"

good news ya'll, after being out for a few months, 100 sets were shipped to me early this week from Germany, so another week or so and they will be in stock :thumbsup:

just paid for another set.....guess I did not go to the end of the page.........shippem when they arrive:laugh:

100 sets came in today :)

Got about 75 sets left in stock if anyone needs a set, they look SWEET on my new 08! :thumb:

I dont care for the black plastic caps in mine so left them off.

Greg

DSC_1387.jpg

DSC_1388.jpg

100 sets came in today :)

Got about 75 sets left in stock if anyone needs a set, they look SWEET on my new 08! :thumb:

I dont care for the black plastic caps in mine so left them off.

Greg

DSC_1387.jpg

DSC_1388.jpg

I already bought two sets from you :banghead::banghead::banghead:

:laugh:

Back