New michelen's Pilot 1's 2ct track/street tire

dolilind

Registered
Just came from the bike shop looking for some new tread. I have the 2ct's now. But flipping through the book i stumbled on NEW michelen pilot 1's. Track and street tire. Dot approved 95% slick's. They come in the 2ct compounds, but softer. Anyone out there heard of them yet?

wonder how they are going to be priced... not a big fan of the current prices for their 2Cts when I can get 3ct's for substantially less.. might be interesting to see someone that can really ride test them out..

holy crap batman... never mind... found 1 set.... 190/50/17 and front for a mere $415 ouch...

Yeah i didnt mention that.. my cost 190/55 is $285 on Power One's..and $168 on 2ct's....you know what way im going.

Yep, I got a quote on them from my local shop today. Right around $450. I'm averaging 1000 miles a month since I got the Busa, so maybe not the best tire for me.

holy crap batman... never mind... found 1 set.... 190/50/17 and front for a mere $415 ouch...

Bout what a set of Road 2s cost on average. I apparently can toast those in 3500-4000 miles, so I figure the soft compound Power 1s would be good for maybe 1500 miles. Lotta change for a months riding.

I looked at a set of those but I bought the Road 2's instead so I could get alittle bit of mileage and they are sticky enough for me.

Back