New member of the family!!!

07vigorblue

Donating Member
Registered
Just got back about an hour ago form bringing home the wifes first bike. Its a 2002 gsxr-600. It has 16k on the clock but its probably more like 12k because its geared and does not have a speedo healer. It has a stunt cage but it was not stunted. It has a yosh bolt on can, rear sprocket, and a polished frame. It could use some tires and a tune up but it rides perfect and we only paid $2800. The bad is it has a rebuilt title. I will post pics up shortly after we get ti all cleaned up.:thumbsup:

congrats! one built for falling down is the way to go for a first bike, in my mind...build confidence while saving repair$$:thumbsup:

here are the pics. The ones with th cage on it are when we got it home and the ones w/out the cage are after we washed, waxed, and it the frame, swingarm and can with some mothers polish which we did by hand.

SANY0610.jpg

SANY0611.jpg

SANY0612.jpg

SANY0613.jpg

SANY0614.jpg

SANY0617.jpg

SANY0618.jpg

SANY0619.jpg

SANY0620.jpg

SANY0621.jpg

Nice Man. The best part is now you'll always have a ridin buddy. I'll be glad when we can get my wife another bike. Now, get her out and put some miles on that thing.:thumbsup:

I need to get some new tires, and some new plugs for it where can i get the best deals on these at. I just changed the oil and i lubed the chain yesterday

that looks like an upside down r1 tailight , id be willing to bet it was stunted then they put the stock plastic back on, congrades though long as she runs right she looks pretty....so brattan now has 3/7ths of a busa

Back