New member of the family

Thanks for all the replies! Deb and I both loved the area and we're already planning another trip, but probably flying both ways
tounge.gif
. It would be great to meet some members up that way. Scar, yeah, the seat will go on the Orange Beast. Thanks for the compliments. It's all GMbusa's work and the bike really is beautiful. I didn't know what to expect, and honestly before I saw it in person I had considered switching the engine into my other bike, but it was definately love at first sight. Now decisions, decisions on what to do with the red & black 05.....

Nice combo there, Scar
smile.gif
. After our journey, touring has become a popular subject, and the '05 could be modded to fit that bill perfectly. Now, to convince her.....
all_coholic.gif

That is a sweet Busa...Paul's a great guy (Susan is a saint to put up with him LOL) and I'm so happy to hear the bike is in good hands...congrats!!!
bowdown.gif

Great shots too...great weekend for a walk around D.C.
beerchug.gif

So Paul did you all ride it home or haul it? confoosed.

BTW sweet ride seen it at the bash.
bowdown.gif

see you at the M-n-G right?

We drove the pick up to St Louis and flew out of there, rode the bike back to St Louis and loaded it. 900 miles in 2 days on the bike. I'm still amazed that Deb didn't scream for a plane ticket back. She's a keeper
smile.gif
. I'm trying my best to sneak away and spend Saturday at the MNG. That weekend, there's a big wedding on the inlaw side of the family, and I owe Deb one if you know what I mean  
winkold.gif

Nice combo there, Scar
smile.gif
. After our journey, touring has become a popular subject, and the '05 could be modded to fit that bill perfectly. Now, to convince her.....
all_coholic.gif
Thanks, Paul. Seriously, what would make me happy (er) is the 40th Anniversary Copper to round out a trio. I suspect that'll be next in my 'stable'; unless, that is, if the 2013 50th Anniversary is going to be of that same color.

Hm. Speculation.

Anyway, I am very happy for you...on all counts.

every time I look in the patio,  
smile.gif
That's great !!!! I love that bike !!!    I still look at my bike, and get that little kid on Christmas morning feeling. I'm glad you're happy.

Wasn't that bike stretched ?  I love that bike !!!
Yeah, GM had an extended swingarm on it, and now I know why....it tends to loft the front wheel LOL. He recommended an 18T front sprocket and I might try that. May that little kid feeling never leave
beerchug.gif

Back