New member, new owner!

Welcome and Congrats.. Everyone should see you coming with that color.. :thumbsup: Enjoy the forums..

Yeah, someone told me I should put a flip out red stop sign on the side.:laugh: Not quite school bus color, but close. I don't know what I should do, repaint, or just put some Hayabusa decals on it for the contrast. What do you guys think?

:welcome: It is a one of a kind color so if you likey keepy:thumbsup: Doesn't matter what others say it's your bike enjoy it ..........but those pipes need to go:laugh:

Nice find! Musta been blue originally...as said earlier, if you like the color, great. Personally tho, I'd say that a nice shade of candy max orange and black would look AWESOME..:thumbsup:

I;m going to pick the bike up tomorrow, been to little busy at work to do it yet. I will post up some better pictures once I get it home.

Thanks again to all of you that have posted your welcome's! I do feel quite :welcome:

:beerchug:

Well, i've done a little playing around with Photoshop tonight, and I think I know what I want to do to the bike. Please excuse the photochop work, i'm not very good with it. Please tell me what you think!

Brett's hayabusa template.jpg

Well, i've done a little playing around with Photoshop tonight, and I think I know what I want to do to the bike. Please excuse the photochop work, i'm not very good with it. Please tell me what you think!

Not me, but not bad either. It's different, I like it. It also says "Hey officer, over here, look at me!":laugh:

Back