New Member - New Busa Problem

Welcome and congrats on the new bike! See you at NightFall! We ride the gap alot during the warmer months and some during the colder if you are game! Suches is a great ride too, check it out.:welcome:

:welcome:

I think the recommended break in helps extend the lives of the average busa rider rather than the life of the machine.

:welcome: Now go ride that bike like it was meant to be. They're already broke in. Grip it and rip it:thumbsup:

I think the recommended break in helps extend the lives of the average busa rider rather than the life of the machine.
:welcome::welcome:
my feelings too...

an occasional romp into redline is not going hurt the thing at all... but I would not get too carried away.. give the thing some time to get run in...

Its maybe just as well that we have to run in the bikes as it gives you a chance to gt to know it???

Welcome aboard, you have some great org members in your area, not to mention the fantastic roads. :thumbsup:

:welcome: to the oRg and I may as well go ahead and tell ya about a problem you should be aware of. You bought the fastest color :laugh:

Back