New Member about to buy a BUSA!

Clabby94

Registered
Hi guys! New member here checking in from good ole' Mississippi. Currently ride a Harley Breakout but I may have just scored a deal on a brand new 18'. I've always wanted a Busa and after plenty of opportunities to buy one I always pass it up for something else. Not sure why because I've always been a huge fan of them, curves and all! Going this weekend to take a look at this beast.

IMG_0175.JPG

Very nice! Might want to entertain waiting till next year...Rumours of a gen 3 stir around. That being said, dont give more than 11 otd

Very nice! Might want to entertain waiting till next year...Rumours of a gen 3 stir around. That being said, dont give more than 11 otd

Pssh 11 OTD, where can I find them that cheap? I've searched high and low it seems. Cheapest was a leftover 16' for $12,100. This particular one is right at 13k tax and all.

Pssh 11 OTD, where can I find them that cheap? I've searched high and low it seems. Cheapest was a leftover 16' for $12,100. This particular one is right at 13k tax and all.

Try Virginia and North Carolina

Florida has 2017's for 11K, but it's all about what year you want, I would say a 2018 with with taxes and tags at 13k isn't too bad a deal. Local dealer here in Palm Beach wants 14,500 for the 2018's.
On another note once you get on the Hayabusa and give it a ride, I will tell you that your little 67HP Harley Breakout will be up for sale.:race:

Last edited:
Florida has 2017's for 11K, but it's all about what year you want, I would say a 2018 with with taxes and tags at 13k isn't too bad a deal. Local dealer here in Palm Beach wants 14,500 for the 2018's.
On another note once you get on the Hayabusa and give it a ride, I will tell you that your little 67HP Harley Breakout will be up for sale.:race:

I saw those in Florida when I was searching. But once I factor in dealer fee's and tax plus the 1k+ mile trip to pick it up the savings didn't seem worth it.

I wonder how the Busa stacks up to an H2. That's what I had before the breakout, but I couldn't take having such an uncomfortable bike as my only one. The breakout is my comfy cruiser and the Busa is for fun, although the busa looks pretty comfy so I'm hoping I can cover some distance on it.

IMG_0165.JPG

Last edited:
I imagine its like my ZX-14, which is not as comfortable to me as the Hayabusa, but I am 6'2" tall and am about 260.

00D0D_d7LUTaGzxuZ_1200x900.jpg

I saw those in Florida when I was searching. But once I factor in dealer fee's and tax plus the 1k+ mile trip to pick it up the savings didn't seem worth it.

I wonder how the Busa stacks up to an H2. That's what I had before the breakout, but I couldn't take having such an uncomfortable bike as my only one. The breakout is my comfy cruiser and the Busa is for fun, although the busa looks pretty comfy so I'm hoping I can cover some distance on it.

View attachment 1579840

11K + fees/tax for any new 16 or 17 Busa is a steal, and I'd bet, very hard to find. Don't factor travel expenses against the purchase price. Think of it as an adventure to take your uber sports touring machine for a lil break in ride. You're gonna ride it soon any way right? I've bought two bikes from out of state and a car in Texas. I flew down for that one, my current car, and drove it back via Montana! Had a helluva 3,000+ mile test drive!

Back