New member/Happy birthday to me

DrivesDadCrazy

Saiid's Awesome Son
Registered
Hello my name is Adam. Many of you know my dad Blanca Busa. Today is my 5th birthday. As a present to me my dad has given me a free lifetime membership to the greatest place on earth Hayabusa.org :)
I hope that when I grow up and get my 2025 Hayabusa I can enjoy this place as much as he does. I already like sitting on his bike and dreaming about the day he and I can ride our bikes together. It is a dream both he and I have. So until then thanks Dad and thanks to everyone here for making this place what it is.

432728cb.jpg

:thumbsup:

You are too cool Adam. I'll tell you now to stay away from my daughter (someday you'll understand). :laugh:

Happy Birthday little buddy. You are one of God's greatest gifts to me.
I love you, even when your making me CRAZY! :laugh:

VaBusa thanks for the help. I love the line under his username as well as his location :thumbsup:

:welcome: Adam, good to have you with us. You are right to drive your dad crazy though, that is what he is there for.

Better get some gear before 2025 though, maybe for your 6th birthday.

I can tell already that you will be WAY cooler than you dad ! AND PROBLY FASTER !:laugh:

:cheerleader: Happy Birthday Adam! :cheerleader: You'll be out there riding with Ol' Dad before you know it! :thumbsup:

well adam i see your parents tought you well, you type prerry good for a 5 year old and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY :hbd: to ya. send me a piece of cake...Lol.

:welcome: to the oRg Adam :thumbsup: You need to talk to Dad about some gear and make sure in 2025 you buy black :poke::laugh:

Awesome first post. Happy birthday to you!!!! I hope you have many many more just as great. You have a pretty awesome dad. :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday little man! Sorry God "blessed" you with your dad, and not someone way cooler, but you'll get by, we're here for ya! :cheerleader:

Back