New Member, Soon to be new owner.

Ryu88

Registered
How goes it everyone? I have been a long time bike fan (started when I was about 8 with my dads love of Harley Davidson). Well right around 2000 I saw and fell in love with the Hayabusa.

Since I first saw it I knew I had to have it. I plan to get one of my own before summer.

Just stumbled across the website while browsing the web and seemed like the place I belong.

So anyway Hello everyone, my name is James, I am 21 years old, and I am very happy to be here.

welcome to the site james, now go get the busa throw a leg across it and let the wind hit you in the face

Thanks for all the warm welcomes guys (and gals).

The biggest problem with actually getting the Busa, is just which to get. lol.

not sure if I want to grab up a GenII or grab up one of the 2010's.

Any advice on which to get would be very helpful (though I have a feeling before long I will have a Hayabusa Army, :lol:)

:beerchug:

Thanks for all the warm welcomes guys (and gals).

The biggest problem with actually getting the Busa, is just which to get. lol.

not sure if I want to grab up a GenII or grab up one of the 2010's.

Any advice on which to get would be very helpful (though I have a feeling before long I will have a Hayabusa Army, :lol:)

Welcome :welcome:

2010 is a Gen2.. I'd recommend grabbing a low mileage 08 or 09 that is already farkled up a bit, can save a good chunk of change if it already has some aftermarket toys like exhaust and power commander etc.

And is this going to be your first bike? Please say it ain't so!

Welcome :welcome:

2010 is a Gen2.. I'd recommend grabbing a low mileage 08 or 09 that is already farkled up a bit, can save a good chunk of change if it already has some aftermarket toys like exhaust and power commander etc.

And is this going to be your first bike? Please say it ain't so!

nope not my first bike. I have personally owned a yamaha and a harley. However, I have also played around on my buddys CBR900.

Have a few years worth of experiance but never really owned a "super" bike. I think it is about time however.

(don't worry though, I don't plan on opening her up unless at the track. Just always loved the look of the 'Busa and wanted one from the first time I laid eyes on one)

Thanks again for all the welcomes. Can't wait to be riding a 'Busa. Looked at a couple today, have not pulled the trigger on any yet, but I am sure it will be soon...just can't seem to help myself.

(plus all your pictures ain't helping matters anyway :rofl:)

Back