new owner 2008 in spokane, Wa

specialk509

Registered
Hi there im a new owner of a 2008 busa it has 5500 miles first time bike owner here im 35 years old i have had my bike for about a month now and this has always been my dream bike sense i was a kid. i have been fortunate enough to receive this bike from my step dad. he purchased this bike from a military guy down in Las Vegas it had around 1900 miles on it and my step dad put about 2500 miles on it and i have put about almost 1k on it my self. i just really love this bike!

busa.jpg

busa2.jpg

busa3.jpg

busa4.jpg

There's a beauty! Respect the power. I don't think a Hayabusa is a bad bike for a first time rider who is an adult with good common sense. It's nice and smooth and predictable. Just be very sure you don't get in over your head. I suggest you ride your first year like a granny. Then after that, always be aware you're not as good as you think you are. When you start to believe you have some skill, that's when you'll taken by surprise. I'd say after 3 to five years without a crash, you probably are then pretty aware of what you can and can't do. Even then, there are surprises waiting that can take out even the best of us. blablabla....I could go on and on because I just survived a crash and can't seem to get it off my mind. DO NOT go without a full face helmet ever! I absolutely recomend full leathers and boots even while you are learning and not going too fast. 55-60 mph is fast enough if you find yourself sliding.

Hi there im a new owner of a 2008 busa it has 5500 miles first time bike owner here im 35 years old i have had my bike for about a month now and this has always been my dream bike sense i was a kid. i have been fortunate enough to receive this bike from my step dad. he purchased this bike from a military guy down in Las Vegas it had around 1900 miles on it and my step dad put about 2500 miles on it and i have put about almost 1k on it my self. i just really love this bike!

View attachment 1637667

View attachment 1637668

View attachment 1637669

View attachment 1637670

Nice. You’re really close to Glacier NP, that whole NW section of Montana. Ever been up there? I was born a lil east of you in Kellogg ID, also a nice riding area.

Welcome to the org. I love this color combo. One of the first times I went to the drag strip I seen this same color bike. My dream bike was a gen 1 turbo and after years I was able to pick one up. Life happened and had to sell, bit do I miss that bike. Now the owner of a red 2020, great bike.

Nice. You’re really close to Glacier NP, that whole NW section of Montana. Ever been up there? I was born a lil east of you in Kellogg ID, also a nice riding area.
yeah been up all around there in car not on bike yet but i am going to plan some day rides around here

There's a beauty! Respect the power. I don't think a Hayabusa is a bad bike for a first time rider who is an adult with good common sense. It's nice and smooth and predictable. Just be very sure you don't get in over your head. I suggest you ride your first year like a granny. Then after that, always be aware you're not as good as you think you are. When you start to believe you have some skill, that's when you'll taken by surprise. I'd say after 3 to five years without a crash, you probably are then pretty aware of what you can and can't do. Even then, there are surprises waiting that can take out even the best of us. blablabla....I could go on and on because I just survived a crash and can't seem to get it off my mind. DO NOT go without a full face helmet ever! I absolutely recomend full leathers and boots even while you are learning and not going too fast. 55-60 mph is fast enough if you find yourself sliding.
o yeah i dont ever plan to do really crazy stuff just love being on a bike no need to risk more then just being on it. i have 3 kids so like i said nothing crazy coming out of me ahahaha.

Welcome to the org. I love this color combo. One of the first times I went to the drag strip I seen this same color bike. My dream bike was a gen 1 turbo and after years I was able to pick one up. Life happened and had to sell, bit do I miss that bike. Now the owner of a red 2020, great bike.
dude i love your color there was a guy a couple weeks ago that showed up to the car meet with that same year and color and i loved it i dont mind mine because it goes so well.

Back