New To Me Busa

Tetsuo1000

Registered
Hi from a small town north of Toronto. My father was an avid rider and even during his fight with cancer bought a Spyder so he could keep on the road. I sold my cbr1100xx a few years ago to buy a house and start a family, and missed out on a few special rides with my dad.
My dad lost the fight with cancer this March.
I took a piece of my inheritance and perhaps selfishly bought a 2010 Hayabusa. The rest will be put away for child’s education and our future retirement. But I also felt it would have made my dad smile to see me riding with my brothers.
This bike is amazing! Looking forward to being a part of the community.

04DE9B69-C9C5-481B-945E-3464D73CC51E.jpeg

3D530DB9-5562-425A-939B-161E8BC429E0.jpeg

Hi there mate , thinking your Busa purchase not so much a selfish action , more food for the soul !! Really a great choice , trust you have many excellent safe rides with your bro's , and be sure to share some of those ride adventures with us all , welcome !! :beerchug:

Congrats and welcome! Sorry to hear about your father. Know that had to be tough. Your daughter is adorable. Both the Busa and the Katana look good.

Nice bikes! Congrats on the new busa and welcome aboard. Cancer also took my dad too early (he was 53 years old). Daughter is a cutie. Stay safe about there.

Welcome to the site sir, sorry for the loss of your father. Enjoy the bike and remember your dad every time you ride.

Back