New (to me) Busa

jasonc32amg

Registered
After reading about Busa's for years and being a dedicated Kawasaki fan for eons I picked up my first Busa this afernoon; a 2003 40th Anniversay with 2000 miles.
hello.gif

I thought about a new '07 or an '08 but I have always liked the 40th color and the black frame.

My previous bikes were most recently an 05 zx10, 01 zx12, 94 zx9 and a bunch of other stuff from h2's to rd's to z1's and even a v65 magna.

Compared to my zx10 the Busa is like a sweet caddy
laugh.gif
Smooth and poweful plus ultra stable...I really dig it. Compared to the zx12 it's more cumfy and suprisingly more stable.

The Busa is the only bike I have ever ridden that is not affected by tractor trailers...I know that sounds odd but it's something I really noticed on my way from Vero to Pompano on I95.

Anyway...the bik is gorgeous and I appreciate all the information on the forum...

ThumbsUp.gif

Sweet! Love that bike! I want one, bad.

Welcome to the family.

Scar

Where do you find these Busa's?  Stickers, reflectors, 2k miles...
I was suprised but there are several around here with silly mileage...some under 1,000 and several years old. I guess some folks just sit them in the garage. I debated getting one with the basic bolt ons....but I prefer breaking the cherry myself.
coolold.gif

Back