New Jacket, Boots, & Armor

Mike.P175

Donating Member
Registered
Bought a Icon Tarmac Jacket, Set-Up Boots and a Field Armor
Vest from New Enough. What do you guys think? I am turning
into a gear junkie. I have bought 3 jackets, 2 helmets, 3pr.
gloves, 1pr. sliders jeans and 3 pair boots in the last year.
Next I want a full suit
thumb_up.gif

IMG_2280__Small_.JPG

I have bought a ton of stuff from newenough. You will like the Setup boots, I have had a pair for going on 3 years now. Gear saved my azz this past September when a deer ran in front of me.

IMG_2309.jpg

I was just about to ask about the SETUP boots. There on clearance right now at newenough.com. I bought the OXSTAR's but at the price for the SETUP's, i dont see any problem in having 2 pair of boots!

beerchug.gif

I was just about to ask about the SETUP boots.  There on clearance right now at newenough.com.  I bought the OXSTAR's but at the price for the SETUP's, i dont see any problem in having 2 pair of boots!

beerchug.gif
I got a pair of those too for Christmas. Having two pair is a good thing, one pair for street, and another pair for the track or agressive riding.

imageCAITSL34.jpg

I was just about to ask about the SETUP boots.  There on clearance right now at newenough.com.  I bought the OXSTAR's but at the price for the SETUP's, i dont see any problem in having 2 pair of boots!

beerchug.gif
I got a pair of those too for Christmas. Having two pair is a good thing, one pair for street, and another pair for the track or agressive riding.
I got the same set of Oxtar's, in blue of course! Nice boots.

I'm on my second pair of Setup boots. The are comfortable enough to wear all day right out of the box.

Gear junky aint the half of it. I bet i got $3500 worth of gear now. Its like one thing leads to another and another and so on. The good thing is that you are buying gear and wearing it. Thats more important to me than chrome anything on the bike.

Dude I know what you mean. I just spent $1300 bucks on gear form them. I can't wait to get it here so I can model it all. I bought lots o'stuff!!

When I first came here I was told that the bike itself is an addiction, then came the mods but nobody warned me about the gear, holy crap! I just added up what I've spent on gear in the last year, man that's half of what I spent on the bike
wowold.gif
Vanson jackets, Shoei helmets, Sidi boots, Dainese gloves.... man this stuff adds up fast....Oh, what about the tank bags and digital camera I just got....Oh god here we go again
laugh.gif

Back