New hump mod

busa1018

Registered
a friend of mine just got these and is selling them. they work great and you don't have to worry about the hump flying off because the 1/4 turn screw came off. here is a quote from him on what they do

HERE'S WHAT YOU DO YOU TAKE OUT THE 4 BOLTS
WHICH ARE THE STOCK ONE ON THE HUMP.THEN YOU REPLACE THEM WITH MY SLAM1 HUMP MOD SCREWS AND THAT'S IT VERY FAST AND EASY.NOW THE CATCH WASHER IS USE ONLY IF YOU WANT TO. PUT THE SLAM1 SCREW IN FIRST THEN ADD THE WASHER TURN THE SLAM1 SCREW UNTIL THE WASHER IS CLOSE TO PLASTIC AND THAT'S IT.THIS WAY WHEN YOU TAKE IT OFF THE SCREW WILL STAY WITH THE PART

SCREWS.JPG

I did the older hump mod, to me the orginal OEM setup is far faster. But this new hump mod may be better?

Ruffly, how many turns does one slam1 hump mod screw take to "tighten"? Just curious. I have the 1/4 turn mod. It was a #$@#% to get right for me *insert short yellow bus pic* but I got it.

I love to see an old post revisted with variations. My original was in 2001 I think, 5 years later it still gets revisited. Theres also another one I saw that worked very well too. hm.xom

jd

Back