New Holster in the mail..

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
This is my third holster I've ordered from Parker Leather here in the grand 'ol state of Wisconsin.

This guy does amazing work. This one is for my M&P Compact. It's a "snap over" design so I can take the holster off without removing my belt done in saddle tan with black alligator accents.. Top notch quality, fit/finish. Just thought I'd share..

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

Why do you need to carry a gun anyway?

We would all be safer if only the government had guns.

You can't claim to be a responsible parent with a gun in the house.

You probably want a high caliber bullet clip too...

Guns kill people.

The average citizen can't be trusted with a gun.

You only have a gun because you want to kill people.

I don't need a gun because I'm smart enough to dial 911.

Anyone who carries a gun is a racist!

Mr Mackey.png

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nice holster :thumbsup:

Mr Mackey.png

I just picked up a new holster for my M&P Shield, Tulster.com is the website if anyone is interested. Thanks for sharing Bots!

I have been using a Cross-Breed for years. It takes a bit to break in, but has been a good product for my use.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the summer I carry IWB with a. Cleveland's holster (cross breed style) but in the cooler temps I carry OWB in leather.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

This is my third holster I've ordered from Parker Leather here in the grand 'ol state of Wisconsin.

This guy does amazing work. This one is for my M&P Compact. It's a "snap over" design so I can take the holster off without removing my belt done in saddle tan with black alligator accents.. Top notch quality, fit/finish. Just thought I'd share..

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

Does he have a website?

i have the full size 40 M&P and i don't carry because it's too damn big. i should of grabbed a compact at the time but mine is fine for home defense. is that holster mounted for inside the belt or outside?

Back