Semi.... get in touch with Rubb

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Semi was last high bidder (165.00) for the Hayabusa pencil art. I've decided this board has given me way too much. Semi gets the art free.

Just need your shipping addy Bro.

I have some VooDoo knee sliders and some heavy thick Suzuki leather pants,and some other stuff.As soon as I dig them out,somebody can have them free too.(wait for a new thread about them,could be awhile).

I'm gonna take a little break for a while.The headaches are getting worse again,and this cold snap is adding an extra toll on my knees,neck,back etc.I'm not sleeping at all.The nightmares are back.Just krud like that.It cause's me to be a mean grumpy bastid (yes,way more than normal)and that grumpiness spills out into my posts.Don't want to offend the good folk here,so I'll just take a little break.My sick dog,facing a
fouth up coming riding season without being able to ride,some issues at home,blah blah blah.Its more than the Ol' Bastid can handle at this point.I'm starting to question why a beat up ol biker who doesn't even own or ride a bike is hanging around a Busa forum.

I'll pop in and out till I know everybody has received their goodies.
winkold.gif

Revlis: I had forgotten about the 2 day hotel freebie that I got for you,that will go in the mail today.

Semi: shoot me that addy...pronto.

GoldenChild: waiting on your addy too (freebie digital calipers)

Take care folks,ride as safe as you can,God Bless,and THANK-YOU,RSD.

Man, Rsd hope things start to get better. Look forward to seeing you around!

Okay call me impatient... but what size are the suzuki pants? I need a pair for racing (they won't let me down the track in jeans again)... but $$ is really tight right now.. had to replace the furnace in my rental house on top of a $4000 paint job on it.

Rubb.... you are a great guy and I know what it feels like to do ANYTHING for your pets. We are carrying a revolving bill at our vet's office.. thank God she lets us pay a little every month.

Keep your head up... in your SHI**Y mood remember, God doesn't bring us to any situations we can't get through. Thank God you are still above ground.

Dad, just remember... If the Canadians go nazi, You have a house and gun here in VA.
tounge.gif

In all seriousness Rubbah, Hope everything gets better. You do have your illegitimate chids number, right? Or did you "lose" it again?
laugh.gif

RSD,

I wish you the best, and hope that you start feeling better soon.. You have a lot of heart and I respect that...

Same here rsd, best of luck to you and I hope everything works itself out. I'd hate to not see you around here anymore, you've always been helpful to plenty here.

Take care Andy,

We'll see ya next X-mas
laugh.gif
.....................Santa

Prayers always out there for you Rubb.
We will see you when things get better.
It was good seeing you again and we will miss you lurking around the site but we understand.

i just woke up and read this thread
wowold.gif

RSD, i know that my experience on this board would not have been the same without you on here...i'm sure you don't remember because you have helped so many people over the years but if my poor old head recalls correctly, you were the first person on here to welcome me...i had never been in a forum like this before or even chatted on the internet...you took the time to talk me through how to navigate the board and then taught me how to post pics...you made me feel welcome and i don't think i have ever even said thanks...so, please accept my "thank you" for all the things you have done for this board and for so many of us personally...don't worry, you are still the original ol' bastid you have always been but please know that i for one appreciate you
bowdown.gif

as far as the pic, i'll send you my address but if you send back what you get in your paypal, i will box the pic back up and send it back to you!!!  do we have a deal?

as far as the pic, i'll send you my address but if you send back what you get in your paypal, i will box the pic back up and send it back to you!!!  do we have a deal?
Rubb is getting angry...
cursin.gif

OK...it's a deal.
whistling.gif

The art goes out tomorrow.
banghead.gif

Charles: Sliders are on their way.
thumb_up.gif

BusaJules: The leather pants fit a person about 6 feet tall,about 200 pounds.Still want them?

Have a good Friday night everybody.

RSD.

Andy, Take care of yourself and check in when you can, we all miss you.

Back