Im getting married!!!

jch364

Registered
On the 28th of this month Im gonna tie the knot with a wonderful woman whom I have been sharing my life with for 3 years now. Folks I gotta tell ya, she is wonderful. I know we all say that about our soon to be spouses but she really is. Ive been down this road before a cpl of times so im no rookie here. She really is darling. She loves me just the way I am and that is saying a lot.lol. She dosnt mind my mistress either....thats the bike by the way.

She has a son pictured below also. He is a really good boy and I love him like my own. Smart as a whip too.

We are also getting ready to buy a house together. So lots of changes in our lives are coming but all of them are good changes. Im not going to get into some dribble about how in love we are and etc. blah blah blah. Suffice it to say, she and her son are my everything.

The wedding will be very small and simple. We cant afford anything big. Just family. I will post up when I get them. We should close on the house at the end of July. Ill post em up on that too when we get the keys....

DSC03357.JPG

Congrats!! I just celebrated my 13th wedding anniversary...here's hoping y'all get there + we all have many, many more!!!

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

P.S. Great looking family!

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Congrats buddy Ill be celebrating my 2nd anniversary on the 12th of this month. Hope everything goes great for you.

Congrats to you! Always good to find the right person.

Congrats! When Diana and I got married it was a very small, intimate ceremony with immediate family and a few close friends. We are looking at 18 years in September.

congrats...it's great to find that person who accepts you just the way you are
beerchug.gif

Congrats! Life is so much better when you share it with the right person.

clap.gif
Congrats!! It is amazing the effect the right woman can have on your life. I have been lucky enough to have mine for 19 years today!
heart.gif

Best of luck to you!
ThumbsUp.gif

Good on ya!

I'm facing a looming divorce so I am a bit down on getting hitched right now, but I wish you the best.

Back