New here, link to bike pictures

Is that swingarm stocl length or have you extended it?
Very nice bike by the way.
race.gif

Beautiful Busa!!! I love it...

How far did you extend the swing arm? Hubby and I were watching a video last night and saw a sweet Busa just slightly extended...had me thinking I might want to do that too...not too much, but just enough to make it long and lean...

Looks nice...thanks for sharing the pics!
biggrin.gif

Warbabay- thank-you, I'm going to have to send you some info so you can put it behind the bike on your site.

The swingarm is 4 over.

Flat out sweet looking.....but all business on the engine side. Nice times.....seems some of the guys over on la can't accept a bike that looks good AND hauls ass...I like it alot....welcome!

Welcome! That is one SWEET looking busa!!! I think one of your front rotors fell off or did you take it off for the photo shoot? Beautiful job on the entire bike though!
cool.gif

Sweet bike man ... glad to see you over here ... I've followed some of your post on SH.org ... we certainly welcome your knowledge and experience here !!

Revlis- Aint got to worry too much about the soccer Mom, she rides a Harley and has a tattoo on her chest
biggrin.gif

VAbusa- Thank you. I too like the look of a little longer lower busa(is it obvious
rock.gif
) as I said above it is 4in over stock. It was done by Frank Adams who does an excellent job but not to fond of him as a person. Glad you like!

Warbaby- Thanks, I'm going to have to send you some info about it so you can put it with the bike on your site. It looks kind of empty
wink.gif

Tbonebusa- Yeah, I knew i would get some non-believers! I guess as long as I know that what i say is the truth and honest, thats what matters. I had a couple guys trying to say there is no way, with what I have done that it would run that without the use of nitrous. Guess they don't know how a Busa responds to a little engine work. Their loss, our gain!

mctrull- uhhh, lets say for arguments sake i just took it off for the photo shoot
tounge.gif

Sageronin- Thanks bud. I will certainly try to help as much as i can

I have to say, i really feel welcomed here. Should have joined a long time ago. Thanks everyone.
beerchug.gif

Welcome aboard! Very very nice busa....and pretty impressive times too! 8's? Dang, bro! That's some killer times!

Man thats AWESOME .... I was just telling someone the other day I was thinking about doing a candy brandywine bike.... SWEET!!

See that CandyBusa, why do you come over here and insult me like this?
rock.gif
That is my favorite colors all-time and was thinking of painting my Busa that exact same color before I saw the Jade Escabus (deep pearl green with gold undercoat). Everytime I look at that bike, I just want to reach out and touch it. Man that is a beautiful bike. Much props to ya. I can't say anymore about it without
drooling3.gif
Have to give you a couple of these though...
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

Brian

bowdown.gif

that is a sweet looking bike.. love the deep red.. I saw a bike that floored me the other day, it was black and i think plum.(purple) whatever... that was as beautiful as I have ever seen.. cant recall where it was.... oh yeah, now i remember... it was in my driveway... cuz its mine... lol... had to throw that in...

Back