New here, link to bike pictures

Dang I like that bike. It is like a masculine version of Lo's paint job....AWESOME....and I rarely say that.

CandyBusa -

Welcome to the board. Def a sweet loking Busa...

Excuse my ignorance, but what the heck are the things holding up your hump? kind of like hump struts?

Have nay other pictures of them?

Real nice paint job!!!
I'm sorry i forgot to answer your question.
sad.gif
Please forgive me. Well, if you happened to look at this again, they are turn buckles, polished. I used them so that when i showed the bike, I could have the nitrous bottle be seen as it is in the picture. They worked out pretty good and cost about 3.00.

Dang I like that bike. It is like a masculine version of Lo's paint job....AWESOME....and I rarely say that.
Thank-you. I only wish i could put the 5.0mp pictures up so you could really see just how good it is. Those pictures that are up are in 1.2mp and you can't really see how deep the paint is. If you want I could send you a nice picture if you really want to see it.
Thanks for the compliments, I just sent the painter ( Dan Edwards) the link to this page so he could see all the nice remarks from everyone. I'm sure he'll think those long weekend nights were well worth it now
rock.gif
biggrin.gif

Verrrrrr nice, I like red too.  I would worry about slowin down though with only one rotor.
wow.gif

<!--EDIT|Hawaiibusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1088771936 -->

Why would you want to slow down?
biggrin.gif
Actually, it isn't bad at all, and thats with the stock pads. I plan on putting some good pads on it though.
wink.gif

CANDYBUSA- I am in love with your bike! How did you get two shades like that? Is straight kandybrandy for one shade and then kandybrandy with some white mixed in to lighten it up for the lighter shade?

Thanx  -Dan

<!--EDIT|DanMan1300R
Reason for Edit: "sp"|1089125725 -->

CANDYBUSA- I am in love with your bike! How did you get two shades like that? Is straight kandybrandy for one shade and then kandybrandy with some white mixed in to lighten it up for the lighter shade?

Thanx  -Dan

Cache- I believe next time out providing i'm not against the wind again, I believe i will run low 8.90s to 8.80s. If so, I will try the dry shot and an honest guess providing the air shifter works( had trouble last year trying to use it, went 8.85 missing 3rd 3-4 times, 4th about the same and wouldn't go into 5th at all and coasted through @ 155) I believe 8.6s @ 165-167. I'm going to run this fri, so we'll see

Dan-Well i can honestly say i am a very proud owner, couldn't have come out better. The way to get the 2 shades is in the base coats. The dark color has pavo purple as a base and the lighter color has a gold base. 5 coats of each. Then it has 5 coats of the candy over it all. then we hit it with 6 coats of clear. Thanks for the compliment.

<!--EDIT|CANDYBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089165603 -->

I know it's been said already...but that is one beautiful bike.  INSPIRING! to say the least.

Thanks for sharing.

<!--EDIT|TOP0369
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089171640 -->

Very nice, I really like what you have done with the bike. Could you show some pics of the way that you mounted the Nitrous bottle? I was trying to figure out a way to mount mine, right now I have it in the hump. But I am trying to show it and that would probably be a good touch.

Thanks!

Rich- I have pictures of how I did it, just have to find them and put up here or e-mail them to you. I try to get them in the next couple days.

Ran the bike last fri in 100% humidity and 85 degrees. Went 8.97 @ 156 with a 1.48 short.

Great looking biike, and love that trunk mod, how id you get that done. Welcome aboard and look forward to seeing you get that bike get into some quicker times. Gotta live vicariously thru you...

Back